– Fukui, M. 2015 “From the Pearlers to the Bankers: the history of Japanese Australians” Radio programme, ABC Radio 3rd February.
– General Headquarters, Far East Command, Military Intelligence Section, General Staff. 1948. Operations of the Allied Translator and Interpreter Section, GHQ, SWPA, Vol. 5, Intelligence Series, 3
– Gilmore, A. 2004. “The Allied Translator and Interpreter Section: The critical role of allied linguists in the process of propaganda creation, 1943-1944” (PDF). In Dennis, Peter and Grey, Jeffrey. The Foundations of Victory: The Pacific War 1943-1944. Proceedings of the 2003 Chief of Army’s Military History Conference Military History Conference. Canberra: Army History Unit. p. 2.
– Jones, N. 2002. Number 2 Home: A Story of Japanese Pioneers in Australia, North Fremantle: Fremantle Arts Centre Press.
– Oliver, P. 2004. Allies, Enemies and Trading Partners : records on Australia and the Japanese. Canberra: National Archives of Australia.